Veterans, active military, or reservists all may qualify for a VA loan to purchase a house.
Here are the features:
- Requires no money down.
- Seller can pay a portion, or in some instances all, of buyer's closing costs.
- No mortgage insurance added to payment.
- Credit scores must meet minimum VA Benefits Guidelines. Please click here to see the guidelines.
- Loan can be in veteran's name alone or with spouse, no other co-signers are allowed.
- Owner occupied only.
- There is no limit to how many times you can use benefits, you just can not get a VA loan if you have one currently.